Men's DURATHIN GOLF GLOVES
- Offers an expected playing life of twice that of other premium leather golf gloves.
- Dramatically thinner than standard golf gloves for added feel & control.
- Superior breathe-ability qualities result in low perspiration levels providing for a superior grip.
- Supple and flexible round after round while exceptionally resistant to drying, hardening & cracking.
- The House of Kangaroo works in support of the Australian Government & their world-renowned species control program. Only government-approved leather is used to manufacture House Of Kangaroo products.
- Golf gloves manufactured under license in Indonesia.
Regular gloves are designed for golfers who have proportional hands, while cadet golf gloves are designed in men's sizes for golfers who have relatively short fingers coupled with wide palms. When placed side-by-side with a regular golf glove, the cadet glove is wider and shorter.
Shop for fit first and fashion second. If you look at the shape of your hand and fingers, it might appear that you need a cadet glove. For some golfers, however, the type of glove they need is not obvious. When shopping for a new glove, try on a regular glove and a cadet glove to determine which fits best. Once you've determined the type for you, choose the brand and look.
Regular gloves are available in men's and women's sizes ranging from small to double or even triple extra-large, with a bigger size range for men's than women's gloves. Cadet glove are available in men's sizes small through quad extra-large. Although the sizing indicates the gloves are for men, women with larger hands might find a good find among the men's regular or cadet sizes.